Want to work with Amy of WJWE? I love collaborating with companies for products and causes I am passionate about and have traveled the world doing cooking events/demos and speaking at conferences like SXSW. Here are just a few ways we can work together.
Why work with me? WJWE has a loyal following of Jewish and non-Jewish readers of all ages, who love to eat and celebrate food from all cultures, and Austin locals who trust my opinion. I have been featured everywhere from Food + Wine to Cosmopolitan. Please email me at amy [at] whatjewwannaeat [dot] com to discuss any opportunities in detail. I’m pumped to work with you!
Recipe Development: I can create unique recipes to highlight your food, culianary or lifestyle product on my blog or Instagram. I have worked with Manischewitz, Vee Tee, Ghirardelli, Imperial Sugar, Lipton’s, Sabra, Pantry to Pan, The Mushroom Channel, Hamilton Beach, Stemilt, Breakstone’s, Tropicana, Le Creuset, Barefoot Wine and more!
Product Giveaways: If you have a product, cookbook, service or appliance that fits WJWE and our readers, I would love to host a giveaway! Here is an example.
Brand Ambassador: An opportunity to have WJWE represent your brand by blog posts, Twitter and Facebook mentions, videos, travel opportunities or even on a press trip. I love to share new products and travel opportunities with WJWE readers! Please contact me for more details or to request a media kit.
- “Amy has been unbelievable to work with over the last three-plus years. Not only is she a creative genius when it comes to ingredient inclusion but she also creates some really unique finished items. One would think that would be enough, however, she is also a really creative photographer too. Her photos bring her recipes to life. She has a strong work ethic, is efficient, and very timely. Overall she is a great person to work with.” ~ Jeremy Edelman, Founder, Nektar Naturals
- “What Jew Wanna Eat is a fantastic site for any company looking to reach a highly engaged, food-oriented audience. At GrubMarket, we worked with Amy to promote our nationwide produce offerings, and we could not have been happier with the result. She is a talented photographer and food designer; furthermore, her brand copy and social media strategy is very sophisticated. Our partnership with her led to a significant increase in brand awareness, as well as a quantifiable takeaway with a good number of email addresses (coming from the contest we ran with her).” ~ Jeff Pawlak, GrubMarket
- “When we partner with a food blogger, we have to trust that the recipes provided to us are original, well-tested and most importantly – delicious. We get all that and more with Amy. Her recipes show a high level of creativity and technical skill, plus she’s responsive and easy to work with. An all-around A+ in our book!” ~ Kim O’Quinn, Imperial Sugar
Advertise on WJWE: Please contact me for rates and details.
Travel: Check out my travel page for a few of the trips I have featured! I’d love to highlight your city or hotel next.
Speaking/Demos: I offer cooking classes and demos for kids and adults, and am open to traveling. Contact me for more details!
- “Amy is an amazing chef full of wit, humor and charm. She is creative and is able to lead and engage both small and large groups in the learning process of excellent culinary delights. At the JCC of Austin we have used her talents numerous times and have enjoyed each and every experience. I highly recommend bringing her talents to any community.” ~ Aliza Orent, MSW, Director, Jewish Life and Learning, Jewish Community Center of Austin
- “Amy’s event was the most talked about and enjoyed of our whole year. My board is begging me to repeat the event as we gained many new members. She was extremely knowledgeable about new Jewish recipes and gave me many choices and suggestions for a successful event.” ~Barbara Laudenheimer, Co-President, National Council Jewish Women, Austin Section
- “Amy Kritzer did a delightful job in St. Louis leading a cooking class, a cooking demo, and a TV style cooking show. Amy is engaging, funny, creative, and of course cooked mouthwatering food for our guests. We would gladly welcome Amy back to St. Louis again” ~Nathaniel Rosenblum, Senior Associate, Community Development, Jewish Federation of St. Louis
- We loved working with Amy! She made Jewish food cool…even for foodies. We loved Amy’s style and adaptability working with our group. We had her teach at a cooking and Jewish Food Justice Retreat and she not only had rave reviews, but randomly she had some fans in the group that read her blog and recognized her work. It was like having a celebrity as our educator. Amy was terrific to work with. She was professional, easy going, and adaptable. Plus she made Jewish food so much fun….not to mention delicious. ~ Jordan Fruchtman, Chief Program Officer, Moishe House
- Amy mixes her passion for Jewish cooking with a heaping spoonful of warmth and personality. Her creative twist on Jewish recipes was a big hit in our community and we look forward to having her back in the future! ~ Lisa Schifman, Women’s Philanthropy Director, Jewish Federation of Greater Kansas City
Brand Events and Sponsored Trips: If your brand is hosting a food event or planning a press trip, I would love to attend, learn about your product or service and share the experience with WJWE readers.
Conferences and Food Events: I would be happy to represent your product or service at a food conference or event and blog, write and photograph it! I am active on social media platforms such as Instagram that would make it fun to share while I am at the event.
Please email me at amy [at] whatjewwannaeat [dot] com to discuss any opportunities in detail. I can’t wait to work with you!
Disclosure: I am occasionally compensated to provide my opinion on products, services, and pertinent topics. Although I receive compensation, all opinions are always my own. Girl Scout’s promise!