Edible cookie dough that’s kosher for Passover?! Am I crazy?! Seriously, dough, it’s gluten free, totally delicious, and fun to nosh on this all Pesach week!
Oh yes, it’s true! Such a delicious kosher for Passover dessert that doesn’t even taste like it.
I was actually inspired to create this recipe while I was pregnant. Even though I enjoyed pregnancy (I mostly felt good, loved dressing a bump, enjoyed the extra attention, multiple doctor’s visits as a slight hypochondriac, and feeling so close to our baby), I did miss my favorite foods. Especially sushi, rare steak, raw eggs and nibbles of cookie dough!
So I love the idea of safe, edible cookie dough whether you a pregnant or not. Genius! And I thought, if you don’t have to go 9 months without eating cookie dough, why go one week during Passover, right? So I created a kosher for Passover version using almond flour that just so happens to be gluten free. It doesn’t even taste kosher for Passover! Just like tasty cookie dough. Just wait until you see how I use it!
Gluten Free Edible Cookie Dough – Kosher for Passover
- 4 tbsps unsalted butter, room temperature
- ¼ cup brown sugar (light or dark)
- 3 tbsps granulated sugar
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 tbsp milk (dairy free is fine)
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ⅛ tsp salt
- ¼ cup mini chocolate chips
- In a medium bowl, beat together butter and sugars until light and fluffy.
- Then add almond flour, milk, vanilla and salt and mix just until combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips. Eat right away or refrigerate until ready to eat! Store leftovers in the refrigerator for up to one week or freeze for up to two months.