Scenes from my Sweet Noshings Launch Party in Austin! AKA the most fun day ever. #saferidesaustin
How cute is this video Tim Kyle made?? It really shows how fun the Austin launch party for Sweet Noshings was. Side note: Did you know Tim took the epic rainbow field photo and the cover of Sweet Noshings too? It’s true!
I was totally going to stay in the night before, bake some babka and get a solid 8 hours so I looked my best. But then I got lured into gay pride shenanigans. Oops.
But I still managed to get all sparkly for my big day! (I had my own Snapchat filter, because that means party, right?)
We shut down (okay, they were already closed post-brunch) No Va on Rainey.
All my friends came! Seriously, 100 friends (and some strangers too) came to par-tay.
There was this sweet splatter paint table, and a photobooth from My Event is the Bomb!
All I got was this crappy iPhone photo of the nosh table. All my favorite treats!
- Peanut Butter, Dark Chocolate and Sea Salt Babka
- Drunken Honey Pomegranate Cake
- Nutella Rugelach and Baklava Spiced Rugelach
- Rainbow Macaroons
- Ombre Rainbow Cookies!
Nosh on, y’all.
Whether it’s out for pride or my launch party, or off to the airport for the next stop on my cookbook tour or off to ACL, I need a safe and easy way to get around Austin.
(Note: they don’t actually let you sit on the Fare cars with a challah in hand. You ride inside.)
Why choose Fare?
- They fingerprint their drivers and you get to build your list of preferred drivers.
- When you refer friends, you get 10% of from all referrals’ time and mileage in ride credits; for life!
- Schedule pick-ups ahead of time.
- Pricing transparency.
- So Fare is not only fair, but safe too.
This post was sponsored by Fare. Thanks for supporting What Jew Wanna Eat. Jew rock!