Welcome to #IceCreamWeek! Kim of Cravings of a Lunatic and Jen of Juanita’s Cocina have teamed up with more than 20 of their blog friends to bring you a week full of ice cream treats, including a special ice cream giveaway! Prepare to have your taste buds tempted with some of the best ice cream treats around! Make sure you enter the giveaway for a Cuisinart Ice Cream Maker and two fabulous ice cream cookbooks so that you can join in on the ice cream fun! Tuesday I showed you my Manischewitz Ice Cream recipe. I’m sure you are still freaking out over how creative and delicious it looks, and I’m already back with a use for all your leftovers. What could be better than Manischewitz ice cream sandwiches using Black and White Cookies?!?!? Okay, Manischewitz ice cream sandwiches paired with a margarita. By the pool. In Fiji. But besides that, nothing! This isn’t even really a recipe, and you can totally buy cookies instead of making them. I won’t tell! Then you just have more time to drink Manischewitz Sangria. Everyone wins. And who doesn’t like a winner? If you’d like to check out today’s #IceCreamWeek recipes, drool over the blogs below:
- Peanut Butter, Chocolate and Banana Ice Cream Banana Splits by Cravings of a Lunatic
- Peachy Vanilla Ice Cream by Juanita’s Cocina
- Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream Pie by Cook the Story
- Malted Chocolate Ice Cream by Foodness Gracious
- Malted Milkshakes by girlichef
- Ice Cream Social Week: Roasted Pineapple Coconut Ice Cream by Poet in the Pantry
- S’mores Ice Cream by Food Babbles
- Healthy Chocolate Coconut Milk Ice Cream by Quarter Life (Crisis) Cuisine
- Brownie Ice Cream Sandwiches by 52 Kitchen Adventures
- Nutella Ice Cream with Granola Topping by The Spiffy Cookie
- Chocolate Chip Caramel Swirl Ice Cream by It’s Yummilicous
Make sure you stop by our Pinterest board #IceCreamWeek 2013 to answer today’s question which enters you in our bonus prize draw. Just click the highlighted link and it will take you right there so you can comment on the pin!
Manischewitz Ice Cream Sandwiches on Black and White Cookies
- Place about 2 tablespoons ice cream on one black and white cookie and top with the other cookie. Repeat with other cookies
- Put sandwiches on parchment lined baking sheets and freeze until firm, about two hours.
- Wrap them in plastic wrap and keep in the freezer up to 2 weeks.