It’s no secret that I love bagels. I have made them a time or two. Or three. I even made my own lox! And I may or may not have declared the first time I bit into my homemade bagel one of the happiest days of my life. Sad or inspiring, you decide. But nothing- and I mean nothing- compares to a fresh NYC bagel. Is it the water or what? That’s why I’m so excited about this Bagel Of The Month Club giveaway!!! Make sure to scroll down to the bottom to enter.
Bagel Of The Month Club is so genius I wish I thought of it myself. They make fresh, kosher bagels every hour (water boiled and then baked in an NYC brick oven) and deliver them straight to your door complete with schmear. They’ll even throw in rugelach if you want! Best. Present. Ever. I know living in Texas it is impossible to get a decent bagel so this is kind of priceless. Breakfast taco, sure, but bagel, no way. Now, what wants NYC bagels of their very own??
To enter the giveaway, which includes a dozen bagels, a bag of bagel chips and some of their delicious sweets:
- Leave a comment on this blog post: What is your favorite bagel topping?
- For an additional entry, Follow What Jew Wanna Eat on Facebook and leave an additional comment that you did.
- For another additional entry, Follow Bagel of the Month Club on Facebook and leave a separate comment that you did.
- For another additional entry, Subscribe to What Jew Wanna Eat emails and leave a separate comment that you did.
- For another additional entry, Subscribe to Bagel of the Month Club emails on their site and leave a separate comment that you did.
Good luck! Contest is open to USA residents only. Winner will be picked at 11:59 PM CT on Wednesday, July 10th. Bagels for everyone!
All photos courtesy of Bagel of the Month Club. This giveaway is sponsored by Bagel of the Month Club but all opinions are my own. And my opinion is that everyone needs NYC bagels.