Ready for a Sugar Chai!! Sweet Noshings Tour is coming for you!
I’m so pumped my first cookbook, Sweet Noshings, is out September 5th, 2016, and I’m going on tour to celebrate with you! Make sure to check back for updates!
- San Francisco, CA: September 14th, 6:30 – 7:30pm, Omnivore Books on Food
- Cherry Hill, NJ: November 5th, 11:30 am, Katz JCC
- Houston, TX: November 7th, 7:30 pm, Evelyn Rubenstein JCC
- More TBA!
Past Tour Dates:
- Austin, TX: August 28th, 3:00 – 6:00 pm, Cookbook Launch Party, No Va Kitchen & Bar
- San Antonio, TX: September 8th, 7:00 pm, Sips + Sweets, Barshop JCC
- Scotch Plains, NJ: September 15th, 7:00 pm, Chef Demo + Tasting, Congregation Beth Israel
- Northbrook, IL: September 22nd, Congregation Beth Shalom Challah Bake
- Chicago: September 23rd, 6:00 pm, Sweet Noshings Shabbat: Manny’s Deli + OneTable
- Orange County: September 25th, 10:00 am; 3:00 pm, CSP Cooking Program
- Palm Beach, FL: September 26th, 7:00 pm; The Jewish Federation of Palm Beach
- Hartford, CT: October 4th: 7:00 pm; Goodwin Estates
- Boston: October 5th, 12:00 – 1:00 pm, Free Cooking Demo + Signing, Northeastern University
- NYC: October 6th, 7:00 pm, American Jewish Historical Society w/ Center for Jewish History
- Dallas: October 30th, 2:30 pm, Dallas Kosher BBQ Championship
- Schenectady, NY: December 1st, 7:00 pm, Congregation Gates of Heaven
- Washington, DC: December 4th, Nosh, Sip & Schmooze with the Jewish Food Experience
- San Francisco: December 11th, 3:00 – 4:00 pm; Contemporary Jewish Museum
- Seattle: December 13th, 6:30 pm; Jconnect Seattle at Book Larder
- Dallas, TX: February 17-18th, BBYO International Convention
- Berlin, Germany: March 21st, Nosh Berlin
- Atlanta, GA: April 25th, The Jewish Federation of Atlanta
- Grand Rapids, MI: May 18th, The Jewish Federation of Grand Rapids
I’m no designer, but I whipped up this little map of my tour dates. They naturally formed a Star of David! (Sort of.) How about that.
Come see me!!
What can you expect from Sweet Noshings?
- Over 30 modern Jewish desserts including:
- Chocolate Halva Hamantaschen
- Lemon Ricotta Blintzes with Lavender Cream
- Apricot Fig Stuffed Challah
- Manischewitz Ice Cream with Brown Butter Charoset and Manischewitz Caramel
- Tex Mex Chocolate Rugelach
- Honey Pomegranate Whiskey Cake
- Dark Chocolate, Peanut Butter and Sea Salt Babka
- Black and Pink Cookies
- Funny self-deprecating stories and anecdotes.
- Photos of every single recipe so you know what the final product should look like.
- Supply list so you have everything you need.
- Recipes with both US and metric measurements
- Tips for every recipe to guarantee dessert perfection.
- Gratuitous photo of me frolicking in a field of rainbows.
- Rainbow sprinkles.
- And more!
Order Now! (Please.)
Thank you so much for all your support and positive comments throughout the years. Y’all are the best!
What are people saying about Sweet Noshings?
- “Sweet Noshings brings all my wildest culinary dreams to life. Now, I just need to block out a week to cook, eat, and recover from the inevitable delicious food coma.” ~ Kate Siegel, Author of New York Times Best Seller, Mother, Can You Not?
- “Amy’s approach to traditional Jewish desserts is so fun, wacky, and vibrant! For years I’ve loved the colorful sprinkle-topped desserts that grace the internet on What Jew Wanna Eat, and I am so excited that the world will now have this book to capture that same delicious infectious energy. Now excuse me while I go scarf down a Unicorn Bagel…” ~ Molly Yeh, Founder of the award-winning blog, My Name is Yeh and author, Molly on the Range
- “Amy’s bright, colorful personality is perfectly reflected in this gorgeously photographed, fun-to-read book. Her phenomenal creativity shines in recipes like Tzimmes Cake (which is like carrot cake on delicious steroids) and Tex Mex Rugelach!” ~ Gabi Moskowitz, Author, Hot Mess Kitchen and Producer, Young & Hungry
- “Makes a great gift for your Mom- she’ll love it!” ~ My Mom