Happy Pesach, Bloggies! First things first, check out my matzah scallion pancakes on Bon Appetit! Oh yeah! There is a slideshow of other awesome recipes with matzah too- they all look like winners!
Since I have so many Passover friendly recipes up on this blog, I wanted to organize it all in one place for Jew. I updated the recipe page too! Please share your favorite Passover recipes in the comments too! I love to learn new recipes!
- Chocolate Caramel Matzah Crunch
- Chopped Liver
- Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Raspberry Frosting
- German Cucumber Salad
- Gefilte Fish
- Honey Mustard Roasted Chicken with Apples
- Manischewitz Sangria (using kosher for Passover liquor and tonic instead of soda)
- Margarita Matzah Pizza
- Matzah Brei with Lox and Schmear
- Matzah Ball and Chicken Soup
- Matzah Scallion Pancakes
- Potato Zucchini Kugel Cupcakes (replace flour with matzo meal)
- Rainbow Sprinkle and Sea Salt Chocolate Macaroons
- Sweet Potato Kugel
- Tzatziki Salad Dressing
- Crock Pot Tzimmes
- Vegetarian Chopped Liver
Dawn (HealthySDLiving) says
Mmmm I saw lox and schmear listed there somewhere and THAT is my fave! Toasted biale with schmear, lox and onions….delish!
Thanks, Dawn! Yum that is a favorite of mine too.
Congrats on the Bon Appetit feature! Great roundup 🙂
Thanks! You too 🙂
Fabulous Recipes! Thanks for all the great inspiration!
Thanks, Leah! Happy Pesach!