When I dip, you dip we Everything Bagel Dip!
Not sorry for that 90’s reference. At our recent wedding (I’ll recap soon I swear!) we requested mainly 90’s songs, with a touch of oldies, and Despacito. Is it even a surprise that the dancefloor was packed the whole night? Nothing says wedding jams like a dance-off to “The Boy is Mine”. You can feel the love. And speaking of jams, this Everything Bagel Dip is my jam (how’s that for a transition?) I made it for our recent Halloween party (I was a bat mitzvah troll, speaking of the 90’s) and it was a hit! It is a play on the dip part of my popular Bagel Lox and Schmear Bites. Why not take that dip and make a ton more and serve with pita chips or veggies? Why not indeed.
You can definitely use the pre-packaged EBS that didn’t even exist when I first made those Bagel Lox and Schmear Bites! Or you can totally make your own homemade Everything Bagel Spice if you’re fancy like that. witt
I love that you can make this dip ahead- it’s even better the next day! All those bagel flavors meld together.
I think this is the perfect recipe to bring to a pot luck or party. It’s east (if you can mix, you’re good) and such a crowd-pleaser (except amongst the lactose intolerant).
I had very few Everything Bagel Dip leftovers from our party, but topped some scrambled eggs with it the next day and it was EVERYTHING (pun definitely intended.)
Everything Bagel Dip for president! (really)
Is it me or is my Everything Bagel Dip smiling at me?
- 8-ounce block of cream cheese, softened
- 1.5 cups sour cream or Greek yogurt
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder (optional)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons Everything Bagel Spice (homemade it store-bought)
- In a medium bowl, mix all the ingredients together until combined. Adjust to taste with more EBS and lemon juice.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate overnight. Garnish with chives and more EBS and serve with pita chips