This giveaway is now closed.
Sorry to sound like a 15 year old Justin Bieber fan but it’s just too genius. Perfect for the friend who always needs her phone with her, even at the seder table, right? This sucker blends right in! Just don’t get it confused with the afikomen (ba dum cha!) I totally want one. And now you can win one too!
One lucky WJWE winner can have his choice of iPhone 4/4S, and 5, as well as the Samsung Galaxy – and they are available with black, clear, or white sides. The power is yours!
- Leave a comment below answering this question: What’s your favorite recipe with matzo?
- For a bonus entry, like WJWE on Facebook and share this contest with your Facebook friends! Then leave another comment below saying Jew did.
- For one more bonus entry, sign up to receive WJWE emails by entering your email in the “Subscribe to WJWE via Email“ on the right column and leave a comment saying you are signed up!
- For even one more bonus entry, follow WJWE on Pinterest, then repin this post and leave a comment saying you did!
- Lastly, you can Stumbleupon this contest and leave a comment saying you did! (link at end of post)
You have until 11:59 pm CT on Thursday, March 7 to enter, and I’ll pick a winner Friday, March 8. Good luck! USA entrants only.
Plus, even if you don’t win everyone can get 15% off a case by using the discount code: KISS15
This giveaway is sponsored by Sealed with a Case, but all opinions are my own.