Note to self, put on under eye concealer BEFORE gratuitous self-portrait photo shoot, not after. Oy! Anyhoo, happy Thursday evening, y’all! I hope you are reading this post snuggled up with a nice glass of vino. Oh, you are catching up on your blog reading Friday morning you say? Well no shame in a little wine before noon. Ah the joys of working from home. By now you may have noticed I have a whole new blog design. As my Mom always says, “Yee haw!” To celebrate, I’m going to have a few giveaways coming up including this apron giveaway!
The nice folks at CafePress recently asked if I would like to make a custom WJWE apron. OH BOY WOULD I! I thought it was a perfect timing with my new WJWE logo and all! Plus, who doesn’t love a good apron when you are a shlemeil such as myself? CafePress makes all sorts of adorable items like funny cooking aprons, bath shower curtains and lots of custom items such as flasks or shot glasses. You know, just the essentials. I can’t wait to get a WJWE iPhone case! In the mean time, I also made a few adorable buttons:
OMG how CUTE, right!?! Er, right. Anyhoo, would Jew like to win your very own WJWE apron? Almost a one-of-a-kind!
Here is how to enter to win a custom WJWE apron:
- Leave a comment on this post saying which is your favorite of my WJWE recipes.
For additional entries:
- Follow WJWE on Facebook and leave a separate comment on this blog post saying that you did.
- Follow WJWE on Pinterest and leave a separate comment on this blog post saying that you did.
- Follow WJWE on Twitter and leave a separate comment on this blog post saying that you did.
- Follow WJWE on Instagram and leave a separate comment on this blog post saying that you did.
Good luck! U.S.A. entrants only. I will pick one winner at random at 11:59 PM CT on Thursday, April 25th, 2013.