Spicy Israeli Salad
Israeli Salad is a light and refreshing summer dish, but my spicy Israeli salad is a kick you in the face Texas inspired step up from the average!
- 1 English cucumbers small diced
- 1 cups cherry tomatoes halved
- 1/2 medium red onion small diced
- 1-2 jalapeños small diced
- 1/2 bunch cilantro minced
- 1 lemon juiced
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
Combine all the vegetables in a large bowl.
Drizzle with lemon juice, olive oil and season with salt and pepper to taste.
Serve chilled or at room temperature! Keeps well in refrigerator for up to 5 days.