Israeli Salad Gazpacho
Everything you love about Israeli salad, in a chilled healthy gazpacho! Treat yo self and make some Israeli Salad Gazpacho!
- 2 large English cucumbers peeled and cut into large chunks (save a few shaved pieces for garnish
- 1 garlic clove minced
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice about 1 ½ lemons
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil plus more for garnish
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Pinch cayenne optional
- Mint leaves diced tomatoes, diced red onions, chickpeas, and za’atar for garnish
In the bowl of a large food processor, puree cucumbers and garlic until well combined.
Then drizzle in lemon juice and olive oil. Season with salt, pepper and cayenne.
Garnish however you like! I used mint leaves, diced tomatoes, diced red onions, a few chickpeas, and a drizzle of olive oil and a sprinkle of za’atar.