Smoked Salmon Avocado Tartine
An easy yet impressive twist on Avocado Toast!
- 2 slices naan bread
- 2-3 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 ripe avocado pitted and sliced
- 1 tablespoon everything bagel spice
- 4-6 ounces good-quality smoked salmon
- 2 tablespoons capers or more as needed
- 1/4 fresh lemon
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Brush each piece of naan with approximately 1 teaspoon of the oil.
Toast in the oven for 10-15 minutes or until lightly browned and crisp.
Layer the avocado slices evenly across the bread. Add a light sprinkling of everything bagel spice on top.
Layer the smoked salmon on top of the avocado. Brush lightly with more oil and a squeeze of lemon juice.
Top with the capers and dill, and serve immediately.