Bagel and Lox Greek Yogurt Bowl
Bowled over by this Bagel and Lox Greek Yogurt Bowl! Your new breakfast favorite. All the flavors of a bagel in a bowl!
- 2 cups Greek yogurt full fat recommended
- 2 teaspoons everything bagel spice homemade or store bought, plus more for garnish
- Juice from 1/2 lemon plus a few slices for garnish
- 2 tablespoons green onion sliced thin
- 1/2 medium cucumber sliced and halved
- 2 tablespoons red onion diced
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 4 ounces smoked salmon
- Everything bagel chips
In a medium bowl, combine Greek yogurt with lemon juice, green onions and everything bagel spice.
Spoon equally into two bowls. I pushed it up the side a bit to make it look pretty and make room for the toppings!
Top with cucumber, red onion, capers and lox. Top with more everything bagel spice and serve with bagel chips and lemon slices.