Happy Passover from me and the girls! (AKA Mom and Bubbe. Aren’t they cute?) To quote Mom, this was the “best Seder ever!” Though that may have been the
bottle glass or two of wine talking. But seriously, this Seder had it all. Tasty food, an adult beverage or four, an efficient haggadah, and even karaoke! Rihanna has never sounded this sweet. But don’t just take my word for it. Let’s ask Bubbe!
Well there you have it! Hope you enjoyed your first TV experience, Bubbe! Jew are a natural on film! Here are some other gems from our Seder. I cooked up the brisket, amongst other dishes, and this is me checking to see if it’s done- it was! (Hint: you want it fork tender so when you insert a fork into the meat, it comes out easily.) As Bubbe always says, make sure you cut against the grain!
- Seder? I hardly know her!
- Let’s make this night really different from all other nights.
- Maybe when Elijah comes we can make it a threesome.
- After four cups of wine, you look like Cindy Crawford (editor’s note: clearly this list was compiled in the 90’s)
- Did you just say that we were in bondage?
And as an extra Passover bonus, my Apple Beet Charoset won a charoset contest with Jewish Women International. Mazel for me!
How were y’alls seders??