Merry Jew Year’s Eve-ukkah (or a random Tuesday) is the perfect occasion to break out the Manischewitz Champagne Spritzer!
Happy Jew Year! (That was so 3 months ago, am I right??) But this year is special. New Year’s Eve is the last night of Hanukkah aka Merry Jew Year’s Eve-ukkah, so there will be bubbly and Bagel, Lox & Schmear Bites and this menorah. It will be grand.
I’m not supposed to be working this week, because I’m a workaholic and between my cookbook tour and ModernTribe and other blog projects I’ve hardly had a day off in months! But I had to share one more recipe for 2016. It’s an easy one, and everyone knows Manischewitz is an aphrodisiac, which is ideal for your midnight NYE kisses.
And I swear, after I hit PUBLISH, it’s back to making Chrismukkah cookies and watching Real Housewives of Everywhere on repeat.
Boozy, and pretty and perfect for NYE! Do you have any resolutions? Maybe to cook more from What Jew Wanna Eat?? That’s a good one!
- 1 750 ml bottle dry sparkling wine
- 12 oz Blackberry Manischewitz Wine
- 2 limes
- Divide the sparkling wine amongst six champagne flutes.
- Top each one off with 2 ounces of Manischewitz, or more or less to taste.
- Take one lime and slice into thin rounds for garnish. Use the other lime to add a splash of juice to each flute.
- Serve immediately and enjoy! You can get creative with garnishes too. Fresh blackberries or a sugar rim is a nice touch!