Author: Amy Kritzer
Recipe type: Dessert
- 3 pieces matzah
- 1½ cups dark chocolate chips
- Toppings: coconut, almonds, glitter, etc.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Place matzah on a foil lined cookie sheet and sprinkle chocolate chips evenly over matzah.
- Bake for 3-4 minutes to melt chocolate. Meanwhile, get your toppings ready. I used almonds, coconut, sprinkles and GLITTER.
- Once chocolate is warm, spread carefully with a knife to cover matzah and sprinkle immediately with toppings.
- Cool (in the refrigerator to speed things up if you like) and then break into pieces.
Recipe by What Jew Wanna Eat at http://whatjewwannaeat.com/matzah-bark/