Baileys Challah French Toast
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 12 pieces challah
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons Baileys or liquor of your choice
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Beat together eggs with milk, Baileys, cinnamon and vanilla and if you are cooking for a group, pour into a pan.
- Put your challah pieces in the pan to coat with the egg mixture for a few minutes, and flip to coat the other side for a few more.
- Add butter to a warm pan on low heat, and cook challah until browned on each side.
- Serve with the toppings of your choice.
Recipe by What Jew Wanna Eat at http://whatjewwannaeat.com/baileys-challah-french-toast/