Manischewitz Red Wine Jell-O Shots
Author: Amy Kritzer
Recipe type: Beverage
- 1 3-ounce package orange Jell-O
- 1 3-ounce package lemon Jell-O
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 cups Manischewitz or 1 cup Manischewitz and 1 cup vodka
- All you do is bring the water to a boil, pour over Jell-O and stir for 2 minutes until gelatin powder dissolves.
- Then add the red wine (and vodka if you like) and stir well. Pour into a casserole pan or shot glasses.
- Refrigerate 4 hours until solid!
Recipe time does not include 4 hours to chill.
Recipe by What Jew Wanna Eat at http://whatjewwannaeat.com/manischewitz-red-wine-jell-o-shots/