Cheesy Horseradish Bourbon Dip
Author: Amy Kritzer
Recipe type: Appetizer
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- ½ cup Stonyfield Greek Yogurt
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon bourbon
- 1 teaspoon Simply Organic Poultry Seasoning
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- Smoked paprika for garnish
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor- sharp cheddar, Stonyfield Organic Greek yogurt, horseradish, Simply Organic Poultry Seasoning, and salt. And of course bourbon!
- Garnish with smoked paprika, chill for 10 minutes or up to 2 hours and serve.
Recipe by What Jew Wanna Eat at http://whatjewwannaeat.com/cheesy-horseradish-bourbon-dip-giveaway-post/