Roasted Red Pepper Hummus Stuffed Peppers #PepperParty
Author: Amy Kritzer
Recipe type: Appetizer
- 10 baby bell peppers, halved lengthwise, with the veins and seeds scooped out
- 1 cup Roasted Red Pepper Hummus
- 2 Tablespoons chives, minced
- Preheat oven to broil.
- Line a cookie sheet with foil, and place the peppers face up on the sheet.
- Stuff the peppers with hummus and broil for 10 minutes until hot and slightly charred.
- Garnish with chives and eat!
Recipe by What Jew Wanna Eat at http://whatjewwannaeat.com/roasted-red-pepper-hummus-stuffed-peppers/