Quinoa Tabbouleh Salad
Author: Amy Kritzer
Recipe type: Salad
- 2 cups water
- ½ cup quinoa, rinsed
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and diced
- ½ medium cucumber, peeled, seeded and diced
- 1/3 cup diced red onion
- 1 cup finely chopped parsley
- ½ cup chopped fresh mint
- 2 medium garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 ½ tablespoons canola oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Combine water and quinoa in a medium saucepan and bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover, and simmer 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine the remaining ingredients in a medium bowl and set aside.
- Drain quinoa in a fine mesh sieve and run under cold water until completely cooled. Shake off excess water. Stir quinoa into the tomato mixture.
Recipe by What Jew Wanna Eat at http://whatjewwannaeat.com/quinoa-tabbouleh-salad-gluten-free-recipes-people-diabetes-cookbook-review/