Apples, Honey and Goat Cheese Crostini
Author: Amy Kritzer
Recipe type: Rosh Hashanah
- 1 baguette, sliced into ½ inch pieces
- Olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Coast black pepper
- 1 clove garlic
- 6 ounces goat cheese
- 1 teaspoon red chili pepper flakes
- 1-2 apples (Fuji or granny smith work great!)
- ¼ cup walnuts, diced
- Preheat oven to broiler setting.
- First, drizzle baguette slices with olive oil, salt and pepper. Cook until the broiler for about 1 minute per side until brown.
- Meanwhile, slice apple into thin slices.
- Once the bread is ready, immediately rub on garlic.
- Let cool slightly, and spread with goat cheese and sprinkle with red chili pepper flakes if desired. I desired!
- Top with apple slices, pomegranate seeds, walnuts and honey.
Recipe by What Jew Wanna Eat at http://whatjewwannaeat.com/apples-honey-and-goat-cheese-crostini/