Kosher Dog Treats
Author: Amy Kritzer
Recipe type: Dog Treats
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 cup oats
- ⅓ cup smooth peanut butter
- 1¼ cups warm milk (or water for parve)
- 1 egg, beat for egg wash
- Preheat oven to 350° F
- Mix flour and oats ingredients together.
- Add in the peanut butter and hot water and mix.
- Knead the dough until combine, adding in more flour if it's too sticky.
- Roll out the dough into ¼" thickness and cut into shapes with cookie cutters.
- Brush with egg wash and bake on a parchment lined cookie sheet for 40 minutes. Turn off the oven and let them cool 2-3 hours.
Recipe by What Jew Wanna Eat at http://whatjewwannaeat.com/homemade-kosher-dog-treats/