Author: Amy Kritzer
Recipe type: Appetizer
- 1 cup chickpeas (canned or cooked)
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ½ cup chickpea liquid or water
- In a food processor, combine chickpeas, lemon juice, tahini, and garlic.
- Then add olive oil, salt and pepper to taste, and enough water or chickpea liquid to make it smooth!
- Garnish with paprika and parsley if you like!
Recipe by What Jew Wanna Eat at http://whatjewwannaeat.com/classic-hummus/