Pesto Hummus Stuffed Mushrooms
Recipe type: Appetizer
- 24 white mushrooms (two packages), cleaned and de-stemmed
- ½ white onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ cup pesto hummus
- ¼ cup Panko bread crumbs
- Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Rough chop the mushrooms stems and dice your onion.
- Heat olive oil in a pan and saute onions with salt until they start to soften. Add mushrooms and continue to saute until cooked through.
- Cool mushroom and onion mixture and combine with pesto hummus and Panko bread crumbs.
- Fill up the mushrooms with the mixture and top with fresh Parma- or not to make it vegan! Put them on a foil lined sheet pan.
- Cook for 20 minutes or until mushrooms are cooked through.
Recipe by What Jew Wanna Eat at http://whatjewwannaeat.com/pesto-hummus-stuffed-mushrooms/