Matzah Puppy Chow
Recipe type: Snack, Passover
- 9 pieces matzah, broken into bite sized pieces
- 1 cup kosher for Passover semisweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup peanut butter or almond butter. Even cashew butter would be great!
- ¼ cup butter or margarine
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1½ cups kosher for Passover confectioner's sugar
- First up, put your chocolate chips, peanut butter and butter in a sauce pan and cook on low to medium heat until all melted and no lumps remain. Then add in the vanilla.
- Now add your broken up matzah in and coat in the chocolate.
- After that, pour on the confectioner’s sugar and mix up until all your matzah is covered.
- Spread on wax paper to cool. Then eat and enjoy!
- Store in an airtight container if there is any left!
Recipe by What Jew Wanna Eat at http://whatjewwannaeat.com/matzah-puppy-chow/