Rainbow Sprinkle and Sea Salt Chocolate Macaroons
Recipe type: Dessert
- 2 large egg whites
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Pinch salt
- 3 cups unsweetened coconut
- 1/2 cup ground almonds
- 1 cup dark or milk chocolate
- Rainbow sprinkles
- Sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350.
- First, beat egg whites to get soft peaks.
- Add in sugar and beat until very thick. It took me about 4 minutes.
- Then mix in vanilla, salt, coconut, and almonds.
- Drop dollops of macaroons on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for about 15 minutes until the macaroons are dry to the touch.
- After your macaroons are cooled, melt chocolate in a double boiler and dip the ends in chocolate.
- Then dip in sea salt and rainbow sprinkles. Place chocolate side down on parchment paper to dry
Recipe by What Jew Wanna Eat at http://whatjewwannaeat.com/rainbow-sprinkle-and-sea-salt-chocolatemacaroons/