Pumpkin Challah Bread Pudding for Two
Recipe type: Dessert
- 2 slices pumpkin challah bread (better a day or two old)
- 1 tablespoon dried cranberries
- 1 tablespoon chopped walnuts
- ½ cup plus two tablespoons milk
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons white or brown sugar (I used white but either would work!)
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Break challah into small pieces into two ramekins layering with walnuts and cranberries if desired.
- Mix milk, egg, sugar and vanilla in a bowl and pour over the challah making sure to cover it all.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until the challah springs back when you touch it.
Recipe by What Jew Wanna Eat at http://whatjewwannaeat.com/pumpkin-challah-bread-pudding-for-two-2/