Grilled Cheese with Caramelized Onions on Apple Challah
Recipe type: Main Dish
- 2 pieces cinnamon apple stuffed challah
- 2 pieces sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup onions
- Olive oil
- First, caramelize your onions in olive oil at a a low temperature until nice and soft, turn up heat at the end.
- Butter the outer side of each slice of challah.
- Pile your onions and cheese on your challah and cook in a pan until both sides are browned and the cheese is melted.
- Slice and serve!
Recipe by What Jew Wanna Eat at http://whatjewwannaeat.com/grilled-cheese-with-caramelized-onions-on-apple-challah/