Recipe type: Appetizer, Side Dish
- 3 cups chickpeas (canned or cooked from dry)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1-2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon your favorite herb (I used dill!)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Either cook dried chickpeas or rinse and dry canned chickpeas.
- In a bowl, mix the chickpeas with olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic and dill.
- Spread the chickpeas on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper for easy cleanup.
- Roast in the oven for about 30 minutes until golden brown, rotating after 15 minutes.
- Serve warm on salad or as a snack!
Recipe by What Jew Wanna Eat at http://whatjewwannaeat.com/roasted-chickpeas/