Potato Zucchini Kugel Cupcakes
Author: Amy Kritzer
Recipe type: Passover
- 2 medium potatoes, washed well and peeled (about 1 pound)
- 2 medium zucchini, washed well (about ⅔ pound)
- ½ white onion
- 3 eggs
- 2 cloves garlic
- ¼ cup vegetable or olive oil
- 3 tablespoon all-purpose flour or matzah meal
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Grate potatoes, zucchini, garlic and onions by hand (or use a food processor).
- Squeeze out any liquid with cheesecloth or paper towels.
- In a bowl, mix together oil, eggs, flour, salt, pepper and sugar.
- Add potato mixture to the egg mixture and combine.
- Scoop into greased muffin tins and cook 40 minutes or until golden brown.
- Top with sour cream or Greek yogurt and scallions and enjoy!
Recipe by What Jew Wanna Eat at http://whatjewwannaeat.com/potato-zucchini-kugel-cupcakes/