German Cucumber Salad
Recipe type: Side Dish
- 3 medium cucumbers
- 1.5 teaspoons salt
- 5-7 radishes
- ¾ cup yogurt, Greek yogurt or sour cream
- 1 tablespoon vinegar (I used white)
- ½ lemon juiced
- ¼ tsp pepper
- Lots of dill to taste
- First, peel and thinly slice your cucumbers.
- Add salt, and let them drain in a colander for an hour or so. Pat off any extra water.
- Place cucumbers in a bowl, and add sliced radishes, dill, yogurt, vinegar lemon, and pepper.
- Serve chilled.
Recipe by What Jew Wanna Eat at http://whatjewwannaeat.com/german-cucumber-salad/