Cheese Blintzes Casserole
Recipe type: Holidays, Side Dish
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1.5 cups sour cream
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- For filling:
- 8 ounces softened cream cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 pint cottage cheese
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees.
- For the batter, mix all your wet ingredients together until combined.
- Then, add dry ingredients and combine.
- In a separate bowl, mix together filling ingredients.
- Pour half of batter mixture into a greased 9×13 baking pan.
- Top with all of filling.
- Then add the rest of the batter.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until golden.
- Top with sour cream
Recipe by What Jew Wanna Eat at http://whatjewwannaeat.com/cheese-blintzes-casserole/