Spicy Israeli Salad
Author: Amy Kritzer
Recipe type: Side
- 1 English cucumbers, small diced
- 1 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ medium red onion, small diced
- 1-2 jalapeños, small diced
- ½ bunch cilantro, minced
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine all the vegetables in a large bowl.
- Drizzle with lemon juice, olive oil and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve chilled or at room temperature! Keeps well in refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Recipe by What Jew Wanna Eat at http://whatjewwannaeat.com/spicy-israeli-salad/